If your house needs painting or your hair styled, don't you do it? If so, why not rejuvenate your smile if your teeth look dull, yellow, or otherwise flawed? At Cipriani Dental Associates in Newtown, PA, cosmetic dentistry services are tailored to individual need and preference. Dr. Pier Cipriani helps patients achieve the smiles they've always wanted—would you like to explore all that cosmetic dentistry offers?
Really, it's a conversation between you and your dentist on how you want to enhance your smile. Are your teeth yellow? Do you have small chips and gaps? Are ugly metal fillings prominent and embarrassing? You'll know your options for rejuvenating your smile aesthetics after a complete examination and digital imaging. Then, Dr. Cipriani will offer treatments which make sense for your oral health needs, age, facial appearance, and personal smile goals.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says that your smile is an important asset that affects how the world thinks of you. So, of course, you want it to look its best! This consultation starts you on a path to reach that goal.
Sometimes treatment plans feature just one service, while others are far more complex, combining both aesthetic treatments and restorations that improve the look, function, and health of teeth and gums.
Dr. Cipriani offers these cosmetic dentistry services in his Newtown, PA, office:
- Tooth-colored fillings made from composite resin, a durable mixture of glass particles, and acrylic
- Veneers, ultra-thin shells of superior-grade porcelain, customized to disguise flaws such as chips, cracks, gaps, and stubborn stains
- Composite resin bonding to repair hairline fractures, pits, chips, uneven shapes, and more
- Porcelain crowns, inlays, and onlays (partial crowns) to protect and support enamel weakened by injury or decay
- Free Forever professional teeth whitening to brighten yellowed enamel safely and keep it white
- Conventional and all-ceramic bridgework to replace one or more adjacent teeth
- Clear braces (Invisalign aligners) and traditional orthodontics that move teeth into healthy and aesthetically pleasing positions
- Restoration of dental implants, today's most stable, long-lasting, and versatile tooth replacements
How can your smile change?
At Cipriani Dental Associates, your professional team takes great pride in crafting vibrant smiles that make their patients happy. Learn more about how to rejuvenate your smile by arranging a cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Cipriani's Newtown office. Call today: (215) 968-0620